If you have expertise in areas related to the subject matter of this website and have a suggestion for how you could contribute to the site content, then please do get in touch. Fill in the form below, telling us a little bit about yourself and your proposed contribution. We will then get back to you to discuss your proposal.
Editorial policy will be as follows:-
- Items offered to be posted must be practical, non-commercial and be backed either by good science or firm evidence (e.g. gas or electric meter readings)
- The information must be easy to read and in a form that will help others follow what the writer did
- Information from all, or a portion of, conferences may be posted to preserve valuable material for posterity
- Short summaries of practical publications, to guide readers to pertinent and practical references are welcomed
- The editor reserves the right to decide what, and what not to publish