Should readers have expertise in any of the potential topics listed for inclusion in this site, or other areas that I have not thought of, please do get in touch. Before preparing material to send, I suggest authors contact me before starting with a synopsis of content. This will avoid any conflict with other authors or the preparation of material that does not fit the theme of this website.
Editorial policy will be as follows:-
- Items offered to be posted must be practical, non-commercial and be backed either by good science or firm evidence (e.g. gas or electric meter readings)
- The information must be easy to read and in a form that will help others follow what the writer did
- Information from all, or a portion of, conferences may be posted to preserve valuable material for posterity
- Short summaries of practical publications, to guide readers to pertinent and practical references are welcomed
- The editor reserves the right to decide what, and what not to publish